一年級英文常用對話

一年級英文常用對話

單元一          一年級上學期
A:What school do you attend?
    你就讀哪所學校?
B:I’m studying in Hsieh Ho Vocational high school. 我正就讀於協和工商。
A:What grade are you in?
    你幾年級?
B:I’m in the first grade.
   我是一年級學生。
A:How old are you?
   你今年幾歲?
B:I’m seventeen years old.
   我是十七歲。
單元二
A:What’s your name?
   你叫什麼名字?
B:My name is Peter.
   我的名字是彼得。
A:It’s been nice talking to you.
   很高興能夠和你談話。
B:Keep in touch.
   保持連絡。
A:I gotta go.
   我該走了。
B:See you.
   再見。
單元三
A:How will you have your summer vacation?你將如何渡過暑假?
B:I’m going to go abroad for a trip.
   我將出國旅遊。
A:What country do you want to visit?
   你打算去那個國家觀光?
B:I’d like to go to America.
   我想去美國。
A:Have a good time.
   希望你玩得愉快。
B:So long.
   再見。
單元四
A:Would you like to go to movies?
   要不要和我們一起去看電影?
B:I’m afraid I can’t go with you.
   我恐怕不能和你們一起去。
A:Come on.
   少來,不要這樣。
B:I’ll have a test tomorrow.
   我明天要考試。
A:Take care of yourself.
   請保重。
B:Thank you for your kindness.
   謝謝你的關心。
單元五
A:What’s wrong with you?
   你怎麼啦?
B:I don’t feel very well.
   我覺得身體不舒服。
A:You had better see a doctor.
   你最好去看醫生。
B:It’s a good idea.
   這是個好主意。
A:I have to leave.
   我得走了。
B:Meet you at school tomorrow.
   明天學校見。
單元六
A:Please date with me.
   請和我約會。
B:Don’t bug me.
   別煩我。
A:Please don’t turn me down.
   請別拒絕我。
B:OK!I‘ll think it seriously.
   好啦!我會認真考慮的。
A:Don’t let me down.
   別令我失望。
B:I’ll tell you next week.
   我會在下週告訴你。
單元七
A:I’m not in the mood.
   我心情不好。(我沒這心情)
B:What’s the matter with you?
   你怎麼啦?
A:Leave me alone.
   不要來煩我。(別纏著我)
B:Are you all right?
   你沒事吧?
A:It’s none of your business.
   不關你的事。
B:You make me sick.
   你真使我受不了。
單元八
A:I’m sorry, I don’t feel well today.
   對不起,我今天不舒服。
B:It’s a pity.
   真糟糕。
A:I feel dizzy.
   我覺得頭暈。
B:Did you take aspirin?
   你吃了阿斯匹靈嗎?
A:It didn’t work.
   沒有作用。
B:You’d better go to hospital.
   你最好去醫院。
單元九
A:You laugh too loud.
   你笑的太大聲了。
B:I can’t help it.
   我忍不住。(我無能為力)
A:Shame on you.
   你真丟臉。(你無恥)
B:The movie is so funny.
   這部電影真好笑。
A:I can’t believe you like it.
   我真不敢相信你會喜歡它。
B:It’s nice anyway.
   不管怎樣它是不錯的。
單元十
A:Business is business.
   公事公辦。
B:I have no money today.
   我今天沒錢。
A:Pay my money back!
   還我錢!
B:I can’t make it now.
   我現在辦不到。
A:When can you afford it?
   你何時能付得出來?
B:Tomorrow.
   明天。
單元十一
A:Are you ready to order?
   可以點餐了嗎?
B:Yes, I’ll have the steak.
   是的,我要牛排。
A:How would you like it done?
   你要幾分熟?
B:Medium-rare.
   四分熟。
A:Is that all?
   這樣就好了嗎?
B:Yes, steak will be fine.
   對,牛排就好了。
單元十二
A:Let’s go Dutch.
   我們各付各的。
B:My treat.
   我請客。
A:Are you sure?
   你確定嗎?
B:Indeed.
   真的。
A:It’s very kind of you .
   你真是太好了。
B:Don’t mention it.
   小意思啦,別客氣。

單元十三
A:Excuse me. I’m new here.
抱歉,我對這裡不熟。
B:May I help you?
有什麼我可以幫忙的嗎?
A:Yes, where is the restroom?
有的,廁所在哪裡?
B:It’s over there.
就在那兒。
A:Thanks, you are very helpful.
謝謝你非常幫忙
B:You are welcome.
不客氣。
單元十四
A:You got me.
你考倒我了。
B:Come on!Just try to guess.
別這樣嘛!試著猜猜看。
A:I have no idea.
我完全不知道。
B:What a shame!
真丟臉呀!
A:I’m a loser, OK?
我是個輸家,好嗎?
B:I’m sorry, I didn’t mean that.
對不起,我不是那個意思。
單元十五
A:It’s about time. Let’s go.
時間差不多了,我們走吧!
B:Please! I’m all tied up.
拜託!我分身乏術。
A:No way. A deal is a deal.
不行,約定就是約定不能反悔。
B:OK. May I go to toilet?
好吧,我能去廁所嗎?
A:Go ahead. Hurry back.
去吧,趕快回來。
B:You bet.
當然。

 

Word原始檔下載

關於我們

關於我們

預留空位

  • 預留空位

預留空位

  • 預留空位

佳句

by: ...